Strategic Partnerships Director
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
We're currently seeking a Strategic Partnerships Director who will work directly with brands to sell new initiatives, video media solutions, native advertising, and brand content to a wide array of advertisers.
This position requires a high energy, passionate self-starter, who thinks strategically and unconventionally while inspiring others in the organization
What you'll do:
• Meet with C level executives, brand teams and other high level marketing decision makers at the client level
• Utilize an entrepreneurial and consultative sales approach to drive enterprise value, increase RFP activity for agency teams and drive revenue for Tastemade
• Evangelize the Tastemade suite of products to advertisers at the client level
• Capture the imagination of top tier marketers as you live and breathe the Tastemade value proposition
• Build strong internal relationships through effective communication and thought leadership
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire marketers in rooms both big and small.
• A strategic sales mindset, we are looking for someone who approaches each meeting and piece of business with a goal, a strategy to accomplish the goal and a metric to define its success
• Extensive client/brand side relationships across many verticals and understand the ins and outs of various industries
• Thorough understanding of the custom content video marketplace
• Willing to travel as needed
What You'll Bring:
• Minimum 5 years of experience calling directly on clients/brands (Not agencies. We are looking for individuals with client direct relationships)
• Strong background in media sales with experience selling custom content.
• Established track record of closing business and generating large scale partnerships
Perks of the job:
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks
• Cell phone allowances
• Colleagues that are fellow food & travel lovers!