Social Video Producer
This was removed by the employer on 2/21/2018 1:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Video Producer jobs in London-UK
Search all Social Video Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Video Producer? Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
Tastemade is looking for a Social Video Producer to work in-house for a variety of upcoming projects, both editorial and branded. Tastemade has a huge audience across almost all social channels and as we continue to grow we are looking for someone to help drive quality, look and style as well as look after the day to day management of shoots. We are looking for someone who has an eye for composition, food styling and process - being able to envisage videos from inception to final video in the development process is key
Who you are:
• A Storyteller. You have a background in and a passion for storytelling, and food.
• A Creative. You are constantly looking for new ways to delight and inspire audiences.
• Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
What you'll do:
• Ideate, write and coordinate video shoots across all of Tastemade's digital platforms.
• Work closely with Programming, Production, 3rd Party Crews and Sales Teams to create original, high quality content based on programming needs.
• Manage multiple creative assignments in a hands-on fashion during all stages of development, from ideation through post-production.
• Partner with Head of Production to ensure all logistics, budgets and deadlines are met through post production.
• Manage scheduling, coordination, workflow and deadlines for multiple projects and shoots simultaneously.
• Apply technical, editorial and creative storytelling expertise during all stages of production.
What you'll bring:
• Keen interest in all things food
• Keen eye for colour, composition and design
• Food styling experience preferred.
• Cooking /restaurant & styling experience preferred
• Experience writing and developing recipes preferred
• A dedication to quality, taste and precision
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
• Experience working on branded content, writing shot lists, working with stylists & editors.
• Experience shooting and editing high quality (DSLR footage specifically)
• Full proficiency in Adobe Premiere
• Graduate level production/ post-production expertees - lighting, colouring, shot progression, framing
• Food photography/videography exp. preferred
• Strong communication, interpersonal and creative skills.
• Competitive salary
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Please provide a link to your portfolio or any examples of work, i.e written recipes, photo/videos of styled recipes, etc.
Please Note: This position is a contract role. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.