People Operations Coordinator
TastemadeSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
Who you are:
• Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• A Relationship Builder. You're a charismatic people-person who can talk to anyone and forge strong relationships.
• Team Player. You thrive in a very fast-paced environment and are willing to jump in and help out where needed.
What you'll do:
• Partner with the Head of People Operations to provide broad HR support for global team
• Provide support in the areas of recruiting, onboarding, employee orientation, performance reviews, training & career development, organizational planning, compensation planning, compliance, and employee development
• Assist with the development and execution of processes, programs and activities with both culture and HR objectives in mind
• Demonstrate a high level of competency and commitment to HR best practices and employment laws
What you'll bring:
• 2 years relevant HR experience
• Experience in a fast-paced startup environment preferred
• Experience with Global HR programs is a plus
• Ability to work independently and problem solve
• Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to handle sensitive & confidential material
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A smile. We like those around here.
• A passion for Tastemade and a positive, upbeat attitude!
Perks of the job:
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks
• Cell phone allowances
• Colleagues that are fellow food & travel lovers!