Digital Marketing Coordinator
Full Time Job
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Bilingual)
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
Tastemade Japan is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support our mission: To move people to create great food and travel experiences for themselves and their world. The ideal candidate will have experience using a range of social channels and other digital marketing tools. This individual with support the launch and amplification of millennial entertainment and lifestyle brands.
Who you are:
• A creative storyteller who understands how to connect with social audiences using great images and video.
• An experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise, delight and inspire viewers.
What you'll do:
• Tastemade Japan Channel Development: Collaborate cross-functionally to maintain a marketing calendar including content and marketing channel planning.
• Social Media Management: Help program local market channels on other digital platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Apple TV.
• Owning the development of our Instagram Stories platform and overseeing its development.
• Write engaging copy for social posts, content titles & descriptions and post across multiple platforms.
• Email Marketing: Manage the day to day operations of our email marketing program(s).
• Help develop and select appropriate templates for the audience and segments
• Setup and schedule email campaigns
• Help plan and develop the strategy that you'll implement across the social spectrum, from the web to mobile.
• Support testing new marketing channels and tactics
What you'll bring:
• 2 years experience managing social media channels, preferably for a large-scale, millennial audience of an entertainment or lifestyle brand.
• Ability to communicate results and formulate strategy.
• Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels.
• Familiar with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
• Familiar working with Email Service Providers is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication (in Japanese)
• Fluency in English and Japanese.
Please Note: This position is being filled on a contract basis to start