Brand Strategy, US Lead
TastemadeNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
Who you are:
A Creative Problem Solver. You're obsessed with solving brand problems through the most creative & innovative solutions.
A Storyteller. You have a passion for storytelling, and want to help us tell great ones.
A Team Player. You will be part of a global team, dedicated to collaboration and problem solving.
Trend Hunter: Forward thinking trend hunters always identifying trends across the lifestyle spectrum.
Client-Centric. You're obsessed with delivering the highest quality client experience.
Data-Minded: You're always tying insights & data back to creative strategy.
Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
What you'll do:
• Partner with the Head of Global Brand Strategy (HGBS) to drive the creation of best-in- class creative marketing solutions for top clients domestically across all categories and areas (content, experiential, consumer products, technology, strategic partnerships and more).
• Partner with the HGBS to develop 360-degree marketing opportunities across Tastemade's key channels, platforms and programming initiatives to proactively bring to market for clients.
• Serve as centralized point of contact with leadership across Tastemade's Programming, Development, Production and Talent teams to ensure client solutions are on brand for Tastemade and in-line with Tastemade's strategy.
• Partner with Tastemade's Research team to effectively leverage relevant data and insights.
• Partner with the sales team to provide creative strategic leadership in client and agency meetings nationally including development strategy, meeting strategy and creative pitching of concepts.
• Directly manage and mentor the Brand Strategy team's regional Leads in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles and support the HGBS to inspire best-in- class thinking at all levels across the team.
• Regularly communicate key domestic initiatives and priorities to global team members.
• Support the HGBS to approve outgoing client proposals and ensure quality control.
• Support team brainstorms to inspire innovative and strategic thinking to help clients achieve KPIs.
• 10-15 years of experience developing custom integrated marketing solutions for top-tier brand clients at leading media companies in digital and/or television (all applicants will be expected to share their most innovative programs along with their tangible results for clients).
• Strong experience managing a mid-sized creative team (remote management experience a plus).
• A strong understanding of content marketing and best-practices across all social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest.
• A deep understanding of all marketing disciplines across multiple product categories.
• Experience pitching high-level concepts effectively to both internal stakeholders and clients.
• The ability to leverage research and insights to successfully reinforce client strategy.
• A self-starter that proactively seeks opportunities to leverage and can hit the ground running.
• Strong business and personal ethics and a willingness to embrace a culture of collaboration.
• A person people would describe as dynamic, inspiring and highly intelligent.
Perks of the job:
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Flexible vacation days and paid holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP and 401K benefits
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Catered lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks
• Cell phone allowances
• Colleagues that are fellow food & travel lovers!