Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
The primary function of the Brand Strategist role is to function as the creative and strategic counterpart to the Sales team. The Brand Strategist is tasked with translating client KPIS & goals into an effective, creative and well rounded programming strategy. The Brand Strategy team is also responsible for protecting the Tastemade voice, ensuring that we are creating content that always aligns with the Tastemade brand identity. Brand Strategists work alongside Development, Talent, Production, and Sales to balance the creative concepts and company goals with the tactical needs of our clients. The ideal candidate must be bilingual in French and English.
Who you are:
• A Creative Problem Solver. You're obsessed with solving brand problems through the most creative & innovative solutions.
• A Storyteller. You have a passion for storytelling, and want to help us tell great ones.
• A Team Player. You will be part of a global team, dedicated to collaboration and problem solving.
• Trend Hunter. Forward thinking trend hunters always identifying trends across the lifestyle spectrum.
• Client-Centric. You're obsessed with delivering the highest quality client experience.
• Data-Minded. You're always tying insights & data back to creative strategy.
• Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
What you'll do:
• Work with sales team to understand clients qualified and measurable KPIs and identify Tastemade tactics most effective for those goals.
• Own the creation of creative, strategic integrated custom programs for a variety of clients, working alongside internal programming, development and production teams to craft a solution that is both on brand for Tastemade and in-line with Tastemade business goals.
• Create effective distribution strategies based both on platform-specific best practices as well as tied back to client KPIs
• Bring creative, innovative and tactical program ideas to life through the writing, visual design & development of strong proposals
• Create strong packaging around our creative ideas so they both meet our business goals and ensure measurable success for our clients
• Provide strategic and tactical support to strategic accounts in partnership with Tastemade's sales team. Brand strategists will support their AE counterparts on qualified sales calls and strategy sessions, as well as proposal presentations and pitches. In doing so, positively impact client relationships and create high caliber creative programming.
• Be a respected strategic & creative voice for both the client and Tastemade
• Work across verticals to compile proactive concepts and continuously work alongside sales counterparts to identify and define opportunities for the further growth of the accounts and campaigns.
• Analyzing post-campaign data to evaluate performance, learn from and apply what's applicable for future success
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers!
Please Note: This is a contract role to start with the opportunity to FTE