Full Time Job
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers!
Who are we?
Would you consider yourself a food & travel lover? Do you get excited about bringing people together over a great meal? Does the idea of working at a company that is changing the way the world makes, watches and engages with video make you giddy? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Tastemade is a global community of food lovers & travelers on a mission to connect the world through video. In just a few years our community has grown to over 200 million people watching our videos across a huge range of channels, devices and apps, from the web to Apple TV, Facebook, and Snapchat.
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world and make a difference. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not looking for just another job.
We're seeking an Account Manager to support the Sales Team in meeting their objectives and provide a high level of customer service to clients.
The right candidate will work hand in hand with Account Executives to build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients and agencies. Ideal candidate must have experience in digital advertising, and be able to translate client goals and objectives into effective online advertising experiences. The role will be responsible for managing campaigns through the full Sales cycle - from RFP response to post-IO execution.
Who you are:
• Project Manager. You're experienced managing multiple projects independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Self Driven. You're proactive, energetic and have excellent follow through skills.
• Client-Centric. You're obsessed with delivering the highest quality client experience.
• A Utility Player. You're ready to jump in and help out where needed.
What you'll do:
• Partner with Sales and other internal teams to develop creative and strategic media plans and RFP responses that meet advertiser KPIs including pricing, targeting and inventory needs
• Enter and manage all proposed media plan entries into relevant 1st and 3rd party systems while focusing on strong media solutions for the client and profitability for Tastemade
• Client point of contact for all post-sale campaign management including, but not limited to, client handling, asset and tag delivery, internal resource scheduling, setting KPI benchmarks, recommending optimizations, monitoring performance, billing and delivery questions and overall responsibility for timely launch of all client deliverables
• Develop understanding of internal sales process, as well as competitors and marketplace conditions
• Utilize inventory guides to ensure accurate usage of available media inventory and proper booking of fixed placements
• Assist Sales team with research discovery and data pulls, used to strengthen campaign recommendations
What you'll bring:
• 3 years of digital sales experience or Account Management experience preferred
• Posses a strong understanding of and enthusiasm for online advertising
• Detail-oriented, proactive, and has strong organizational skills - able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, while handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Possesses both analytical and creative thinking skills, key to developing successful media plans for clients
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees, clients and third party vendors
• Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, Keynote, and Microsoft Office Suite
• A positive, upbeat attitude!
• Competitive salary
• Flexible vacation days
• Apple iMac, MacBook Pro, or equivalent hardware
• Colleagues who are fellow food & travel lovers