Tandem EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Tandem is seeking a Partnerships Coordinator who is a highly-motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial professional to join our rapidly growing agency. We are seeking a dynamic Partnerships Coordinator to manage the branded partnerships with our celebrity clients. You will support every aspect of our clients campaigns, from developing creative strategy to outreach and execution of the campaign, all the while ensuring that the expectations of the client and brand are exceeded.
We are a small team and therefore culture and fit is very important to us. We provide exceptional health benefits, 401k plan, and a phenomenal work environment.
The ideal candidate…
• Support the VP of Business Development by spearheading research efforts across different industries, clients and categories.
• Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, clients and key partners/prospects.
• Research, identify and report on social and business trends to help strategize and produce the creative strategy for each client.
• Utilize strong prospecting skills to source new partnership opportunities for clients.
• Conduct initial outreach to prospective brand partners, track communications and handle follow ups.
• Assist management in communicating our client's unique value proposition to brands and agencies via email, calls, meetings, presentations, marketing materials and more!
• Collaborate with Tandem creative & management team on partnership ideas, development of pitch decks and partnership activations.
• Report and track all communications, interactions and deal activity.
• Oversee execution of each deal across Tandem's talent portfolio to ensure programs are well transitioned and relationship is properly managed.
• Cultivate and manage portfolio.
• Excellent at learning on the fly and willing to push the limits of your abilities for the sake of the team
• Eager to learn the branded and entertainment industry leaders and to find ways to reach these individuals for future business opportunities
• Passionate about what's happening in the world of entertainment and excited to find creative ways to activate around what is current and relevant
• Highly organized, strategically minded, extremely resourceful and an exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
• Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed
• Highly detailed with some knowledge of marketing and entertainment trends, emerging media, consumer insights and the latest digital/social/mobile/video/interactive technologies and activations
• Flexible and enthusiastic to work within a fast-moving and ever-changing organization
• Persistent and calm under pressure
• 2-5 years experience in entertainment and / or the agency world
• Experience in talent relations, branding, advertising or marketing
• Ability to engage & communicate effectively with senior level decision-makers
• The ability to create and/or update presentation materials as needed
• Stellar interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
• Insight into the high paced life of a start-up and the creativity to make a difference every day
Success at Tandem requires that…
• You have a sense of humor
• You love to win
• You like getting your hands dirty
• You solve problems
• You are a team player
• You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate
• You know the acronyms but speak in plain English
• If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly
• You naturally go the extra mile
• You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes
• You give credit to others where credit is due & take responsibility for misses when they rest with you
• You take your work seriously but not yourself
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online