Tandem EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Tandem is an entertainment agency that connects studios, content creators, and celebrity personalities with global brands through innovative story-telling. We specialize in creating & executing partnerships that provide strategic value, media & revenue streams and increased brand visibility. With capabilities in - Marketing Partnerships, Brand Management, and Creative Services - Tandem is uniquely positioned to be a one-stop shop for all things entertainment.
Tandem is seeking an Administrative Assistant who is a highly-motivated, organized, and entrepreneurial professional to join our rapidly growing agency, specifically to work alongside and support our CEO and Vice President.
We are a small team and therefore culture and fit is very important to us. We provide exceptional health benefits, 401k plan, free lunches, and a phenomenal work environment.
The ideal candidate
• Answer telephone, take messages and place calls
• Arrange Executives' calendar and schedule meetings independently or as directed
• Schedule meetings, including booking rooms, preparing meeting materials, gathering directions, coordinating attendees etc.
• Arrange international and domestic travel and accommodations
• Maintain department invoice logs and facilitate timely billing
• Draft, proofread and format emails, agendas, documents, reports and presentations, as directed
• Maintain important documents and reports, as directed
• Complete and submit all appropriate expense reports for reimbursement
• Represent Tandem in a professional manner while interfacing with internal and external colleagues
• Extremely organized, detail oriented, timely and a great multi-tasker
• Self-motivated, resourceful, innovativeing, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed
• Skilled at multi-tasking and anticipating daily needs
• Flexible and enthusiastic to work within a fast-moving and ever-changing organization
• Persistent and calm under pressure
• A self-starter with willingness to contribute and evolve responsibilities as the company and department grow
• Trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information
• 1-2 years experience in an administrative role, preferably in entertainment or marketing
• Discretion and good judgement
• Excellent computer skills and strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
• The ability to create and/or update presentation materials as needed
• Interest in the brand marketing landscape including digital, television, film, social and technology
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to work with limited supervision and adjust easily to changing priorities
• Strong sense of integrity, confidentiality, diplomacy and professionalism
• Excellent organization skills
Success at Tandem requires that…
• You have a sense of humor
• You love to win
• You like getting your hands dirty
• You solve problems
• You are a team player
• You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate
• You know the acronyms but speak in plain English
• If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly
• You naturally go the extra mile
• You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes
• You give credit to others where credit is due & take responsibility for misses when they rest with you
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online