Festival Ticket Agent, Call Center and Box Office
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 12/29/2017 and 1/2/2018-1/28/2018
Considerations: Trains for one day on December 29th then breaks and starts work on January 2nd. Will be required to work weekends. Daily hours of work will vary based on training and individual schedules.
Position Summary: Assists customers, via phone and in person with ticketing questions and with Festival ticket and pass sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists customers with knowledgeable and timely resolution to their questions and purchases.
• Provides callers with general information regarding the Sundance Institute and Sundance Film Festival.
• Troubleshoots and walks customers through issues with the ticketing website.
• Sells and assists patrons fulfilling pass and package orders online.
• Reports technical problems to manager.
• Sells tickets and answers general questions from customers visiting the Park City box office.
• References ticket availability information to provide accurate information to public.
• Reconciles cash register and submits reconciliation sheets to supervisor at the end of each shift.
• Reports any problems as they arise to box office management.
• Maintains a clean and orderly ticket counter at all times.
• Assists other box office employees as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to stay professional while facilitating stressful customer service situations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy).
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure.
, Experience and Skills:
• 1 year call center or customer service experience preferred.
• Experience working with Toptix or another ticketing system preferred.