Festival Assistant, Ticketing Systems
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Dates Worked: 11/27/2017-2/7/2018
Considerations: This position works full time out of our Park City, UT office. Additionally, role is lodged in Park City during the 10 days of the Film Festival, if employee lives outside of Summit County. Position is required to work extended hours (evenings, weekends, some holidays) during key points and must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned. A high level of mobility is required as well as an ability to drive safely in winter road conditions throughout Park City, Salt Lake City and Provo.
Position Summary: Supports ticketing and scanning system setup and onsite troubleshooting at Festival venues and box offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sets up and audits events, products and all associated information in the ticketing system.
• Assists manager with training sessions as directed.
• Provides onsite and remote ticketing and scanning tech support to theatres, box offices and venues, escalates issues as appropriate.
• Updates technical FAQ information for internal and external users.
• Monitors, answers, or responds to tech support calls and emails within 24 hours.
• Supports team and organization with maintaining functions for all systems, hardware and software.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 1 year tech support experience.
• Working knowledge of Windows, Mac OS and Google systems and applications.
• Outstanding communication skills, telephone, written and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around key deadlines and events.
• Able to lift, carry and push items up to 50 lbs.
, Experience and Skills:
• Experience working with ticketing systems, including scanning and access control.
• Basic networking and troubleshooting skills.