Paid Media Specialist
Storyverse StudiosStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/9/2018 12:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Paid Media Specialist jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Paid Media Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Paid Media Specialist? Storyverse has created software that gives everyone a perfect partner for social media campaigning. We call it ''Storyblaster'' and it's arriving in January 2018. Our first vertical is crowdfunding and our data-driven model will revolutionize how people raise money through social media campaigns. It's time for the next phase of development and we're looking for a highly motivated Paid Media Specialist to help us with the following:
• Manage the paid media buying/bidding process for our customers (the first version of Storyblaster will require manual ads management, subsequent releases will have these features built-in). Budgets will range from micro to massive; our manager will have experience with paid media campaigns across multiple social platforms with an initial focus on Facebook.
• Identify unique approaches to bought/earned media impressions - use your expertise to leverage budgets and organic traffic in the most effective ways possible.
• Assist with replicating social processes and strategizing as we add new business verticals.
• Keep us on the leading edge of social media development as we add new platforms and capabilities to our software.
• Help us create and share our own social story as we grow our business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the world of crowdfunding as well as extensive Facebook Business Manager experience: creating and placing ads, boosting posts, testing lookalike audiences, managing budgets, all in an effort to increase engagement. Our candidate will also know how to create reports and use collected data to improve results.
While content and strategy are extremely important we are looking for candidates who have the skills listed above - applicants should be able to demonstrate proficiency with paid media best practices across multiple social platforms, namely Facebook. Submitted resumes should clearly highlight experience with Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, Google AdWords, and related paid media tools in addition to any content expertise.
We offer many perks including a casual, friendly office with plenty of snacks and swim breaks. We encourage diversity and collaboration, and we pride ourselves on our amazing working atmosphere - we are definitely not ''corporate.'' This is a full-time, independent contractor position (to start), with pay ranging from $4k-$6k/mo. depending on experience. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.