Contract Broadcast Media Recruiter
Spectrum NetworksNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Contract Broadcast Media Recruiter jobs in New York-NY
Search all Contract Broadcast Media Recruiter postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Contract Broadcast Media Recruiter? The Contract Recruiter for Spectrum Networks will partner with hiring managers to recruit and select qualified candidates.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Screens, selects, interviews and evaluates potential candidates including experienced and campus hires.
• Identifies alternative recruitment methods such as online recruitment methods, professional organizations, technical programs and universities to target technically skilled individuals requiring highly specific industry certifications.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to employment.
• Writes and places advertisements and job postings
• Identifies opportunities for participation in job fairs, campus recruiting events and handling employment/agency inquiries
• Promotes equal opportunity employment by analyzing results of outreach efforts and modifying recruitment efforts based on those results. Implements diversity recruitment initiatives and participates in applicable recruitment conferences and outreach efforts.
• Communicates hiring process to manager and trains hiring managers on Brass Ring and EEO/FCC compliance and monitoring internal compliance with EEO/FCC requirements related to staffing.
• Ascertains applicants' qualifications by conducting interviews, tests, and reference checks, coordinates interview schedule with hiring manager and conducts intake meetings and feedback sessions.
• Maintains accurate and up-to-date recruitment and applicant files.
• Remains up-to-date on latest recruitment technologies, makes recommendations on recruitment sourcing initiatives and advises client groups of latest resources.
• Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
Related Work Experience
Recruiting in Broadcast Media required