Team Leader - Theatrical Exhibition/Distribution
Full Time Job
Established Event Cinema distributor is seeking an experience project lead for the theatrical exhibition of feature films.
• Reports to management in support of overall department goals and strategy
• Develop, plan and implement marketing campaigns in conjunction with distribution partners
• Service Theatres requests and deliver marketing assets in a timely manner
• Coordinate and attend distribution marketing and promotion events
• Four-year college degree required, preferably in marketing or other related areas
• Minimum 4 years project management experience required
• Knowledge and expertise in the entertainment preferred
• Computer proficiency with Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook required
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic math and analytical skills required
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines required
After 90 days a competitive Health Care plan will be offered
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online