Southbay Motion Picture TechnologiesHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Southbay Motion Picture Technologies is a research and engineering studio specializing in 3D Conversion, Visual Effects and Post-Production technology for film and T.V. With global facilities in Hollywood, China and Europe, our team of creative supervisors and researchers uses high-performance computing to remove the tedious, manual tasks from post-production, providing greater creative flexibility and unmatched cost-savings for our clients.
We are looking for a VFX Producer to join our team in Hollywood, CA.
Responsibilities will include:
• Creating, organizing, and maintaining production schedules and budgets
• Supervising artist assignments, including tracking scheduling and tasks
• Maintaining and updating the progress of VFX shots in Shotgun
• Creating and managing shot codes, and ensuring accuracy in Shotgun
• Communicating and publishing all information regarding client notes and changes in planned work for Supervisors and Artists
• Quality checking outgoing work and giving the approval to release to client; troubleshooting when necessary
• Responsibility for the successful management of VFX projects, which includes keeping projects on schedule
• Project management and determining the allocation of resources
• Serving as the client liaison for tracking and reporting progress of work to ensure client is informed as needed
• Accurately determining when client approval is needed before proceeding with additional work
• Being a visible part of our team at industry and company events
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in film, art, communications, or related field, preferred
• At least 5 years' VFX production experience, with a thorough understanding of the entire post production process
• Hands-on experience with file transfer tools such as Aspera and FTP
• Experience with production tracking software (Shotgun or similar) and asset management software a plus
• Strong client interaction skills with excellent customer service experience with internal and external clients.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Southbay is an EOE employer
We look forward to hearing from you! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online