Emergent Technologies Coordinator
South By SouthwestAustin, TX
Full Time Job
Remote work is not available for this role.
Approximate Seasonal Dates: December 2017 through March 2018. Must be available the entire length of the event in March 2018.
• Bachelor's degree in related field from an accredited college or minimum of five (5) years of experience in similar position or a combination of relevant education and work experience
• Event coordination / production experience
• 2 years of experience working on complex projects, across key project stages, from concept to delivery.
• Highly motivated, independent individual
• Ability to drive cross functional collaboration across a large group, problem solving, decision making
• Assist and support the Emergent Technologies Sr. Project Manager in their daily duties.
• Actively prioritize project requirements and manage to delivery timelines.
• Responsible for coordinating multiple vendors and business partners to deliver work on schedule and within agreed upon scope.
• Track project interdependencies, milestones, and deliverables to ensure successful implementation and deployment.
• Act as liaison between stakeholders and vendor technical teams.
• Outline Training/Rollout strategies toward best customer experience.
• Initiate and maintain project documentation
• Providing Quality Assurance
• Communicate progress through weekly status reports to Director of Emergent Technologies.
• Onsite technical troubleshooting during the event, both customer facing and internal.
• Assist with daily tasks within any of the areas under the Emergent Technologies team.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online