Commercial Content Coordinator
South By SouthwestAustin, TX
Full Time Job
Assist the Commercial Content Producer with the processing of content capture requests by outside parties.
Remote work is not available for this role. Two positions available within this role.
Approximate Seasonal Dates: January 2018 through March 2018 (Must be available the duration of the event in March 2018).
• Knowledge and understanding of basic video production workflows
• Familiarity with Filemaker Pro
• Experience with Google Docs and the Mac platform
• Extreme attention to detail and ability to see projects through to completion
• Courteous, calm, professional and positive attitude when working with SXSW attendees & clients
• Strong communication and multitasking skills
• Positive and proactive attitude
• Able to work under pressure and with little supervision
• Facilitate the processing of content requests by outside parties
• Coordinate with Legal for content licensing agreements during event
• On-site processing of outside parties' content capture requests
• Coordinate with Legal for content licensing agreements
• Work with Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Programming as needed
• Create & distribute day pass credentials to outside parties' video crews
• Attend all mandatory pre-event planning meetings, including Saturday All Staff (begins February)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online