Associate Creative Director
South By SouthwestAustin, TX
Full Time Job
Associate Creative Director (Video)
The Associate Creative Director will work directly with both the Communications and Commercial Content Departments overseeing concept development and brand point of view on all produced content.
Approximate Seasonal Dates: January 2018 – April 2018.
Remote work is not available for this role. Must be available the length of the event in March 2018.
• Demonstrated success in creative direction of short form video
• Demonstrated knowledge of video publishing channels, including: Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, social video
• Demonstrated capability in storytelling
• Demonstrated success in producing video
• Strong contact database of creative professionals
• Develop video concepts, working in concert with Brand & Marketing and Commercial Content teams to meet SXSW objectives
• Work with Brand & Marketing and Innovation groups to shape the SXSW identity in short and long form video
• Collaborate on marketing and commercial content video efforts from concept to execution
• Identify, build relationships, and hire motion designers, illustrators, sound designers, and other creative professionals, as needed
• Guide stakeholders in creating the look and feel for SXSW produced video including consistent on-brand graphics, script, and high quality production for video shoots
• Shape creative direction for annual look-and-feel in collaboration with brand agency
• Support and contribute to video creation, publishing, and selling strategies
• Work with internal departments on developing video-related partnership programs
• Oversight from the creative perspective of:
• Video capture for March SXSW events
• Year-round marketing videos
• Sponsored content
• Commercial Content endeavors
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online