Accounts Payable Coordinator
South By SouthwestAustin, TX
Full Time Job
Approximate Seasonal Dates: February 2018 – April 2018.
Remote work is not available for this role. Must be available the length of the event in March 2018.
Finance & Accounting
• 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable
• Acute attention to detail
• Strong organizational ability
• Effective corporate communications skills
• Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
• Setup New Vendors and coordinate W9's if needed
• Ensure that all new vendors are setup with Bill.com
• Work with vendors not setup for electronic payment
• Process invoices against purchase orders; ensure accurate account coding, projects codes, departments and payment terms
• Run weekly aging report, review for accuracy and invoice payments
• Process payments via ACH, Wire, Bill.com or check
• Process bank positive pay for manual checks
• Assist with other duties if needed
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online