Spring Intern - IT Contracts Management Office
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
IT Contracts Management Office Intern (Veteran), Corporate – Spring 2018
The IT Sourcing Management Office's mission is to conduct IT contingent staff recruitment, contract management and vendor governance to derive cost savings and value-added efficiencies. We place people all throughout Sony Pictures Entertainment's technology fields. We are seeking an intern interested in contract management, recruitment, relationship management, working with vendors and that is a veteran of the U.S. military. This is the non-technical side of technology.
• Provide assistance on administrative activities within the IT Sourcing Management Office.
• Help on tasks such as creating Exhibit-As for Staff Aug vendors, scanning of contracts, printing and filing of contracts, uploading files into the Novatus online database for contract documents, and other administrative tasks as needed
• Help IT Recruitment tasks such as scheduling interviews with SPE managers, helping new contractors/employees with badges, and walking new hires to their office.
• Interact with IT managers on phone, via email and in meetings to answer any questions regarding contract approval workflow, interview status and onboarding.
• Ability to analyze customer satisfaction surveys and collate data into meaningful reports
• Veteran of the U.S. military
• Enrollment in an accredited college/university for the duration of the internship
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's in a relevant field
• Ability to perform work in an organized manner
• Diligence and care in reviewing / processing documents
• Proficient in MS-Office tools (WORD, EXCEL, PPT)
• Ability to work on application software such as Ariba, PPM, Novatus
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision after the training phase
• Positive spirit and team player
• Undergraduate/Graduate with IT/technical skills
• Have excellent communication skills
SPE INTERN PROGRAM DETAILS:
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allow you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities while on the lot.
This Spring internship is from Tuesday, January 9th or Wednesday, January 17th through May 4, 2018. All candidates must be able to work 10-29 hours a week with respect to their school schedule and be enrolled in an accredited degree program for the entire duration of their internship.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios