Spring Intern - Digital Creative Marketing & Technology Operations Television
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Digital Creative Marketing & Technology Operations Intern, Sony Pictures Television – Spring 2018
This is a perfect position for a candidate who wants to understand the business & support side of the Entertainment Industry as it relates to how the industry is evolving with technology. This individual will be exposed to the creative and strategic areas of Sony Pictures Television within the Digital Marketing Creative Services arm.
• Assist the Creative & Marketing teams with web-based archiving, product research, developing and designing interactive web applications, presentation materials and preparing reports for the team
• Past interns working in our department have used their skills or interests to work with us creating html microsites, databases, request tools, and interactive guides to illustrate how our sites work
• We have also harnessed the talents for photoshop manipulation and design creation for existing sites, new e-blasts and notification templates and a host of different projects for our marketing, sales, distribution, ad sales, publicity, P&O and Franchise Marketing clients
• The internship allows the candidate to grow in knowledge of modern creative marketing through all our partners, the industry, Sony Pictures Entertainment and the evolving world of digital creative services.
• The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a diverse, fast paced environment.
• The skill requirements include detail-oriented, self-motivated and the candidate should possess knowledge and experience with digital media, including content management systems and web terminology
• A good understanding of Microsoft Office (primarily Excel) is desired. Photoshop, Illustrator and web coding experience is a plus (knowledge of HTML, CSS and XML are preferred).
• You will be required to work independently and creatively at times, and also with a team. Intern should be flexible and willing to work in different areas of the department. Intern should be solution-oriented and should be able to diagnose and report problems to colleagues.
SPE INTERN PROGRAM DETAILS:
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allow you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities while on the lot.
This Spring internship is from Tuesday, January 9th or Wednesday, January 17th through May 4, 2018. All candidates must be able to work 10-29 hours a week with respect to their school schedule and be enrolled in an accredited degree program for the entire duration of their internship.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios