Senior Manager, Account Services
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Account Services
The Sr Manager of Account Services will work closely with the Sales, PYM and Ad Solutions teams by helping support PS Vue, Crackle and PlayStation Store's advertising businesses across mobile/tablet, online and connected TV platforms from pitch to pay. The Sr Manager of Account Services will report into the Director of Account Services, based out of NYC. The Sr Manager will be part of a white-glove customer service experience, creating world-class account services and consolidated pre- and post- sales touch points to provide visibility throughout the lifecycle of not only individual campaigns, but entire accounts. Leading the west coast team of Account Service professionals, this regional lead will develop media plans and proposals to meet advertiser objectives, execute those same media plans and monitor delivery throughout the duration of the campaign.
This position requires creative thinking and factual analysis to develop proposals reaching target audiences, as well as solution-oriented thinking to help deliver campaigns. It is essential that this individual be organized, detail-oriented and knowledge in digital media systems and tools, as well as opportunities and limitations. The ability to calmly and effectively juggle multiple projects at any given time is essential for success in this role. The ability to lead and prioritize a team on the west coast, supporting west coast field sales team is a big part of the role.
Sales Planning Functions – Pre-Sales:
• Provide leadership to the west coast account services team – aid in delivery of solutions, manage workflows and prioritization.
• Provide Sales with creative & strategic media plans to increase sales & drive revenue
• Ensure a high level of customer service with all clients and internal teams
• Assist Sales team with FreeWheel responsibilities (offer aid re: campaign placeholder building, advancing workflow, etc.)
• Work with PYM team to pull accurate inventory forecasts and implement in media plans
• Collaborate with Ad Solutions team to incorporate sponsorships and other premium items within media plans
• Own RFPs at certain spend threshold – responsibility for brainstorming creative ideas with Sales, building Powerpoint presentation decks to accompany media plans, etc.
• Stay aware of new content, ad units and other items across both Crackle & PlayStation and implement in media plans
• Fill out agency templates and spec documentation
• Input orders into FreeWheel RPM and other sales order entry systems specific to agencies (i.e. mediaOcean, Atlas, Prisma, etc.)
• Once orders close, finalize trafficking in FreeWheel and any other ad serving applications
Campaign Management Functions – Post-Sales:
• Over see efforts of account services team under management
• Collect digital assets from agencies in the appropriate formats and share with Ad Tech team for their assistance in trouble shooting technical specifications
• Test creative units prior to launch
• Work with Ad Tech to problem solve and troubleshoot any campaigns; also to alert Ad Tech of screenshots which need to be pulled – AM will then share those screenshots and ''Live Campaign'' notifications with the client
• Analyze accounts on a daily basis in order to ensure delivery and pacing towards delivery of the campaign
• Participate in weekly meetings or communication with Sales team to keep them aware of campaign delivery and pacing
• Create weekly campaign delivery reports to gauge individual placement delivery
• Incorporate make-good inventory in the event that campaign under-delivers and make-good is approved by management
• Build wrap reports incorporating final delivery and screenshots of all placements
• BA or BS degree
• 3-5 years experience in combination of media planning and/or campaign management – some video experience a must
• Knowledge of media math
• Experience with digital advertising platforms – FreeWheel preferred and DoubleClick, Mediavisor, Atlas, Prisma & others
• Highly organized and detail-oriented; ability to multi-task and manage ongoing projects
• Comfortable and collected in a fast-paced, high pressure workplace with a changing environment and quick turnarounds
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills; comfortable with client-facing responsibilities
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios