Manager, Leadership And Organizational Development
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, Learning and Organizational Development
The Manager, Learning and Organizational Development, will play a pivotal role in supporting and executing talent and organization development strategies for Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE). The position reports to the Executive Director, L&OD.
• Facilitate and design learning programs on a variety of topics.
• Design and facilitate off-site and team development sessions.
• Project management and support for various L&OD team initiatives including learning programs, organizational development, change management and culture change initiatives.
• Manage L&OD development offerings in the Learning Management System (LMS) in close cooperation with the People & Organization Technology & Operations team.
• In collaboration with the L&OD team, maintain the SPE Employee Development (SPEED) intranet pages (built in SharePoint), regularly updating content and creating marketing materials.
• Assist with executive coaching (e.g., assist with 360 debriefs, interviews, theming, etc.)
• Conduct organization needs assessments to identify opportunities and drive desired changes and outcomes.
• Global perspective and experience and an ability to work with diverse cultures.
• Communicates Effectively
• Tech Savvy
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Optimizes work processes
• Manages Conflict
• Action Oriented
• Being Resilient
• Demonstrates Self-Awareness
• Manages Ambiguity
• Values Differences
• Business Insight
• Evaluate strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals
• Able to manage multiple client engagements simultaneously
• BA or BS in HR or business relevant disciplines
• At least 3 years' experience in Performance Consulting / Learning / OD / Coaching / Communications / Marketing / Systems or some combination thereof
• Strong technical skills, including ability to navigate complex computer programs
• Advanced Microsoft Office suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
• Ability to work in SharePoint or quickly learn how to do so to manage SharePoint site.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios