Manager, Content Security
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Title: Manager, Content Security
The job's primary purpose and overall scope of responsibility.
This position is responsible for operationalizing and maintaining the Content Security program, including coordination and execution of activities to ensure risk assessments are performed for critical third parties and workflows throughout the organization.
With direction, the Information Security, Content Security Manager establishes and maintains relationships with the business owners to identify workflows, technologies and third parties, provide information regarding potential risks to the business information and content assets, and support review of contracts and implementation of riders. In addition, works with relevant groups to leverage criticality assessments, performs impact assessments, completes risk assessments, identifies requirements, implements policies and procedures, manages risk treatment plans, and maintains an inventory of critical titles, workflows and third parties to help manage the overall risk to Sony Pictures.
This role will work closely with the other Information Security functional areas, other internal departments within the division, Sony Corporation Global Information Security, SPE corporate functions such as People & Organization, Corporate Communications, Legal Compliance, Strategic Sourcing, Information Technology, SPE business lines such as Motion Pictures, Television, Marketing, and key third party partners, including the MPAA and CDSA.
The job's most important functions and responsibilities and percentage of time spent on each.
50% Risk Management
• Works with internal SPE departments such as Motion Pictures, Television, Marketing to identify critical titles, workflows and third parties. Document, assess and remediate as applicable. Completes and manages risk assessments through to remediation. Provide informed decisions to management concerning the potential risks to the business. Work with business owners and project managers to mitigate risk.
• Conduct periodic reviews with business owners to re-assess the information security classification and criticality ratings of information assets.
• Maintain the inventory of information assets as required.
• Support Incident Response through investigations, documents, research, interviews as needed
• Communicate with third party partners applicable SPE information security requirements.
30% Project Support and Management
• Provide input to and assist in the evolution of industry best practices (e.g. MPAA, CDSA, TTPN); support SPE's content security interests at industry meetings.
• Support the development and enhancement of processes to ensure compliance with applicable information security requirements; participate in the development and maintenance of supporting procedures.
20% Operations Management
• Contribute to development of strategy and plans for Information Security initiatives.
• Assist in developing and providing KPIs and metrics for Information Security program and initiatives.
• Contribute to and support continuing operational improvements and efficiencies.
Specialty - Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Candidates will have a degree and/or relevant work experience in security, technologies, entertainment industry, compliance are preferred.
Self-motivated, creative and detail-oriented with a strong knowledge of information management, information governance, and/or information security processes and technologies.
Knowledge of risk management methodologies and practices
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios