Admin Assistant III, Creative Advertising - Tristar
Sony PicturesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Admin Assistant III, Creative Advertising - TriStar
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.
Provide full range of administrative support for Co-Head of Tristar/Screen Gems Marketing including handling phones, calendar, filing, project billing, drafting correspondence, meeting coordination, expense reports and travel arrangements.
• Scheduling and preparing for meetings and handling calendar
• Handling busy phones
• Distributing and following-up on correspondence.
• Updating/Maintaining databases and lists
• Proof reading and editing
• Processing expense reports
• Managing document flow, including creating and maintaining files (electronic and hard copy)
• Other general administrative duties (processing mail, copying, etc.)
• Coordinate Brand & Franchise study presentations w/ Studio & Vendor
• Project Billing/Budget management
• Miscellaneous duties as required
• 3-5 years experience as an administrative assistant
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
• Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
• Must be detail-oriented
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
• Common sense, anticipation, dependability, discretion and attention to detail are required
• Must be a self-starter with a team-player attitude
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral (must have a professional and courteous demeanor)
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios