Sony PicturesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Account Executive- East
Sony Pictures Television – Digital Networks is looking for an Account Executive, Digital Ad Sales, to sell a portfolio of premium video products ranging from straight media to deep brand integrations for PlayStation Vue® and Crackle Network's Eastern Region. Reporting to the VP, Digital Media Sales for the Eastern region, the Account Executive will be an exceptional digital sales professional and integral part of the company's advertising business across online, mobile, and connected TV.
The Account Executive will drive towards a quarterly sales goal and own an individual goal and client list while building and managing his/her own business within the Eastern region, overseeing all campaign executions with other digital support teams including Ad Operations, Ad Solutions and Media Planning. The Account Executive will need to be a dynamic individual with a passion for generating new business and hitting sales goals while properly developing Eastern based client and agency relationships. To succeed in the emerging digital entertainment and video streaming space, the Account Executive will need to display a number of strengths including access to key client and agency media decision-makers, consultative selling, meticulous planning, pipeline management and prospect list development.
Crackle, a unit of Sony Pictures Television, programs Hollywood movies, popular TV shows, original series and feature films for the world's connected audience. Available in 21 countries on every screen, Crackle is always freely accessible with no subscription or commitments required. The streaming TV network houses a robust library of original programming available anytime, anywhere on every connected device. Crackle is available on Facebook or follow @Crackle on twitter for real time updates. For additional information, please go to http://www.crackle.com.
PlayStation Network delivers compelling entertainment experiences through PlayStation®Store (PS Store), gaming services such as PlayStation®Plus (PS Plus), PlayStation™Now (PS Now), and entertainment services including PlayStation™Vue (PS Vue), a service that reinvents the television experience, PS Video and PS Music. PlayStation Network is operated by Sony Network Entertainment International LLC (SNEI), which drives the vision, strategy and execution for network services across Sony Group. Headquartered out of San Mateo, California, SNEI is a core Sony business that continues to grow at breakneck speed as a leading provider of cutting edge digital entertainment experiences.
Direct Sales, Sales Strategy & Management
• Manage, grow and maintain a named account list in the Eastern Region that consistently attains quarterly revenue goals with a combination of new business and renewals.
• Develop a sales strategy and business plan for an account list/territory for generating revenue through premium direct sales to brands and agencies as well as RFP agency business.
• Drive weekly pipeline development through qualified daily meetings in the field with key clients and decision makers.
• Personally build and maintain deep relationships with key advertisers (heavy focus on NY agencies but also with brand/clients).
• Work with ad solutions and research teams to utilize data and research as a key means for generating sales interest and prospecting in the Crackle Network.
• Identify and close strategic seven figure partnerships driven by any combination of Crackle Network products including media/CPM, product placement, talent/music integrations and/or deep brand integrations into video.
Pipeline & Campaign Management
• Provide real time sales revenue and pipeline reporting for a named list/territory and consistently forecast the revenue pacing via internal CRM tools & databases.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and support teams to successfully create, execute, optimize and review all campaigns in a named territory.
• Partner with VP & regional Director to communicate product feedback from customers within Crackle Network.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of successful digital advertising experience, including a track record of outstanding results in attaining quarterly revenue goals.
• Experience successfully managing a sales territory in emerging platforms (video, gaming, mobile or connected TV).
• Proven track record in developing seven figure plus deals through direct communication with brand/client contacts and agencies.
• Prior experience working with ad solutions teams in crafting client programs.
• Outstanding communications skills including demonstrated negotiation skills and exemplary consultative selling skills.
• A network of mid-senior level relationships and relevant contacts at both clients and agencies within key categories including Male, Auto, CPG Food, QSR, Technology, Gaming, Studio, Retail, Men's Health & Grooming.
• Organized, proactive and results-oriented.
• Experience with video media sales required.
• Minimum of 2 years entertainment experience, a plus.
• Intimate knowledge of digital media business client, agency and digital vendors/partners requirements
• Industry advertising pricing and competitive trends in video and digital sales industries
• Media plans, IAB terms and conditions, Ad-serving platforms, Ad technologies
• comScore, Nielsen and other required research needed for sales activities
• Programmatic and other data-focused sales strategies
• Sales and pipeline management
• Communication (e.g., presenting, meetings, speaking, building presentations, etc.)
• Prospecting, closing and renewing client business
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
* Sony Pictures - NY - New York City