Urban Digital Marketing Coordinator
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Responsible for community development and campaign execution for a diverse roster of artists. Includes day to day promotional activities, creation and maintenance of artist web and social channels as well as coordination with partners overseeing web development, operations and production under the direction of a digital project lead.
• • Work with digital project managers to execute highly impactful, customized campaigns.
• Support community development and engagement initiatives across all direct to fan channels including Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
• Build & maintain artist email marketing campaigns.
• Assist in planning/implementation of content initiatives.
• Manage creation and coordination of markets assets for site and socials.
• Participate in marketing brainstorms, artist meetings and partner meetings.
• • A robust knowledge of the urban music space, both online and off, and a passion for it's lifestyle.
• At least 1 year experience in a music environment, preferably in digital.
• Must show keen interest in working in the online marketing space.
• Must be comfortable with basic code and website management platforms.
• Must show keen interest in social media.
• Excellent oral and written communication skill.
• Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• HTML experience preferred.
• Adobe Creative Suite preferred.