Spring Intern - Theatrical Marketing & Publicity
Sony MusicLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Orchard's Film & Television division handles acquisitions, theatrical and digital distribution of completed projects. The film division has distributed hit titles such as the Academy Award® nominated documentary Cartel Land, Hunt for the Wilderpeople, Dior and I, Point and Shoot, The Overnight and Life, Animated and is currently working on releasing a number of upcoming films.
This will be an opportunity to learn about how The Orchard:
• Brainstorms and creates greassroots campaigns
• Reviews creative publicity assets
• Creates marketing publicity to be shared with clients
• Creates promotional stunts for catalogue titles
• Researches press outlets and contacts
• Must be a college student enrolled in a class and receiving credit specifically for this internship. Interns will need to provide documentation verifying enrollment prior to their start date.
• Excellent communication and writing skills is a must
• Proficiency in MS Office and Google Applications
• Knowledge of cloud storage systems (Google Drive, Box, etc.) a plus
• Passion for film and television
• Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.