Spring Intern - Digital Advertising
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/10/2018 7:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Digital Advertising jobs in New York-NY
Search all Spring Intern - Digital Advertising postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Intern - Digital Advertising? The Orchard is a pioneering music, video and film distribution company and top-ranked Multi Channel Network operating in more than 25 global markets. With a holistic approach to sales and marketing combined with industry-leading technology and operations, The Orchard amplifies reach and revenue across hundreds of digital, physical and mobile outlets around the world. The Orchard streamlines content owners' business complexity with an intuitive client dashboard, comprehensive rights management and tailored client support. Founded in 1997, The Orchard empowers businesses and creators in the entertainment industry. For further information, please visit www.theorchard.com
The Orchard seeks a motivated intern for the Digital Advertising Department with a passion for music, film, video, and other media. This passion must be personal, but also exist as an academic interest in how these media exist in culture.
This will be an opportunity to learn about how The Orchard:
• Supports the creation and maintenance of advertising campaigns across all platforms
• Helps create the mechanisms for gathering audiences' behavioral data to further develop The Orchard's proprietary fan data
• Must receive course credit
• Previous internship experience in the music, film, marketing, or advertising industries a plus
• Strong writing skills & the ability to coherently convey information
• Comfortable with learning third-party digital advertising tools
• Familiarity with Excel, Pages, Numbers, Google Docs. Experience with HTML, CSS Photoshop, InDesign a strong plus
The ideal candidate has a strong desire to learn how digital advertising works in order to drive revenue. The passion to constantly be learning, the ability to have macro & micro perspectives as needed, and to clearly communicate with others are absolute must-haves.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.