Senior Implementation Specialist
Sony MusicSan Diego, CA
Full Time Job
Founded in 2005, RoyaltyShare is the leading provider of global digital revenue management and royalty reporting software for the music and book publishing industries. Now a part of The Orchard (a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment), a pioneering digital music, video and film distribution company operating in more than 25 global markets, RoyaltyShare has more reach than ever for its state-of-the-art royalty software solutions. RoyaltyShare is headquartered in San Diego, California.
RoyaltyShare is currently hiring for a Senior Implementation Specialist.
The Senior Implementation Specialist will be based in our San Diego headquarters and report directly to the Vice President of Royalty Services. The primary objective of the position is supporting the onboarding of new RoyaltyShare customers or current customers with expanded services. As part of this role, the Senior Implementation Specialist will get the opportunity to work with record labels and music distributors across the world. The Senior Implementation Specialist will then guide them through RoyaltyShare’s implementation process from first contact upon signing to completion of initial royalty cycles. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career, and take on new responsibilities in a lead-type of position.
• Act as the primary point of contact with new customers, and provide an comprehensive overview of the implementation process
• Work with the customer to acquire key information to assess the scope of the implementation project and identify potential challenges
• Use the RoyaltyShare implementation process and guidelines to develop a project plan including, but not limited to, roles and responsibilities, deadlines and milestones
• Train clients on use of the RoyaltyShare platform, and maintain relationships for extended periods of time while building interpersonal relationships with local and international record labels
• Determine tasks that require assistance from development team and schedule work using RoyaltyShare case management tools
• Identify potential issues and/or gaps in process, and partner with upper management to identify potential solutions
• Provide a smooth handoff of the customer to Client Support following completion of the implementation process
• Develop tools/KPIs to measure the overall effectiveness of the implementation process. Report such measurements to management and seek constant, measurable improvements
• Participate, as needed, in support of the sales process. This includes the development of sales collateral material highlighting the implementation process
• Bachelor’s Degree minimum; MBA or MS a big plus
• Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting an on-boarding/implementation process for a software company or technology-based service
• Experience supporting complex software applications (background in finance/accounting software preferred)
• Strong time management, attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot complex problems
• Proficient in use of Excel and experience using project management software/customer service tools such as JIRA, Zendesk, etc.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
• Experience in the music industry and knowledge of music royalties a plus
• Love of music a plus
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.