Director, Editorial & Programming
Sony MusicCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
********LA Based Role*********
• Liaise with streaming account editorial teams to maximize exposure for label repertoire.
• Develop playlist strategy for artist campaigns in conjunction with label sales team.
• Analyze account controlled playlists and competitive data to identify opportunities for label priorities.
• Maintain artist profiles on streaming accounts including playlist curation and content programming.
• Create off cycle demand to engage fans and drive stream volume for artists year round.
• Manage varied track priorities across the Pop genre simultaneously.
• Foster mutually beneficial relationships with account editorial teams.
• Create compelling pitches for artists to excite and engage partners.
• Interpret data to form actionable intelligence that helps shape campaign narratives.
• Collaborate with label sales team to craft successful artists campaigns.
• Music industry experience (at least seven years in streaming/editorial/playlisting field)
• Basic data analysis skills
• Positive attitude
• Curious mind
• Impeccable presentation