Digital Account Manager
Sony MusicMiami, FL
Full Time Job
SONY Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Corporation of America wholly owns Sony Music Entertainment.
The Digital Account Manager will manage high-level strategic audio and video programming and content curation to maximize revenue and exposure for the artist.
• Responsible for managing the digital content business with select online services.
• Responsible for meeting content sales, revenue, and marketing goals.
• Drive new business initiatives with the account to maximize sales and exposure for artists.
• Propose and execute sales campaigns with timely featured positioning for artists, new & catalog releases, and other strategic initiatives.
• Develop playlist strategies around new and key releases.
• Develop strong relationships across multiple areas within the accounts, including content/editorial, product marketing, sponsorship, operations, reporting, executive levels, and related 3rd party providers.
• Work closely with the head of digital commercial strategy and with the marketing managers communicating issues and roadblocks to ensure effective performance of projects.
• Share insight, analysis, and recommendations with accounts to improve our mutual businesses.
• Regularly communicate the status of artist campaigns, new initiatives, and other account activity.
• Assist in solving operations, reporting, technology, and business issues to ensure efficiency.
• Bachelors degree required in related field(s).
• 3 years of prior experience in account/client management or digital content sales, distribution, or promotion.
• Experience managing, programming, and optimizing music services.
• Proficient knowledge of Spotify, Deezer, Apple Music, and other audio streaming platforms' best practices.
• Prior experience at a digital content services company or digital services provider preferred.
• Strong knowledge of the music industry and related social media news, trends, and the competitive landscape.
• Conversational and written fluency in Spanish strongly preferred.
• Strong understanding and passion for Latin music genres including Latin Urban, Regional Mexican, and Latin Pop.
• Excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and balance priorities.
• Strong analytic skills.
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.