Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Provide administrative support including answering phones, coordinating messengers/mailings, ordering promo product, submitting expenses, organizing travel, processing invoices, maintaining budgets, pulling Media Base Reports, organizing Weekly Sales, Digital and other Marketing research information.
• Coordinate with the Finance Department to set up new vendors and process invoices.
• Coordinate with Touring and Logistics on artists activities and scheduling
• Maintain marketing tools (CDs, videos, photos, jpegs) and manage distributing to internal and external parties as needed.
• Prepare all invoices for payment and work closely with Marketing Planning department on Artist Union Dues and other deductions for assignment of fund.
• Update Artist Development Reports and Artist One Sheets on a bi-weekly basis
• Coordinate with publicists on scheduling, running phoners, getting elements out to press
• Coordinate with College Marketing team on activities and tools
• Assist with organizing artist appearances (keeping calendar for artists, make sure ALL details are being handled (flights, cars, hotels, timings of event, contacts, etc..)
• At least one year of administrative experience
• At least one year of experience in the music industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong organizational skills
• PRS experience
• Ability to multitask, problem solve and prioritize
• General knowledge of music is helpful, as is some industry knowledge (who does what, etc).
• Strong communication skills
• Displays professionalism
• Team Player
• Thirst to learn
• Attention to detail
• Quick learner