Coordinator, Client Management, Film & TV
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Reporting to the Director, Client Management, the full-time Client Management Coordinator is a proactive, driven, process-oriented individual with a passion for movies, television and the growing landscape of entertainment. This role will work specifically with all of the collection, verification, organization and delivery of assets for theatrical, physical, international, broadcast and digital distribution. He/she will support the Client Management team day-to-day, as well as the Film/TV group as a whole on special projects. He/she will also have a client-facing role in working with select catalogue content providers to set up releases. He/she must be an effective communicator while playing all roles from client relations to technical delivery support. The position requires an organized, proactive and self-motivated multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail.
• Communication between select clients and the company, using internal ticket systems and processes regarding QC and delivery issues
• Coordination, organization and storage of asset deliverables
• Using our proprietary content management system to setup releases in our system, including ingesting and polishing all metadata, rights, etc.
• Working with the Video Operations team to ensure all assets are ingested and ready for distribution
• Working with the Client Managers to ensure all priority releases are documented for pitching features and promotions
• Assisting the Sales & Marketing team with special requests
• Collect catalogue film research and marketable facts
• Rights management and pricing reports and updates
• Coordinate initial theatrical setups with Acquisitions and Marketing teams
• Collect, store and share weekly placement updates for select clients
• Season and Episode set ups and polishes for TV
• Sports art creation, updating and editing
• Maintain and update film/tv/sports promotion pitch tracker
• 3 years experience in film, TV or related field
• Basic understanding of contracts and agreements
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business, both internally and externally
• Extremely passionate about film, with a deep knowledge of the landscape, players, business models and new emerging technologies
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and Office applications, Photoshop
• Bachelor’s degree
About The Orchard®
The Orchard is an independent music and video distribution company that provides an innovative and comprehensive sales and marketing platform for content owners. With our industry-leading technology and operations, we partner with companies of all sizes to make their music and videos available across hundreds of digital and mobile outlets around the world, and physical retailers too. We work with our clients to maximize their revenue, and provide them with the latest and greatest digital marketing tools and sophisticated sales analytics to help them run their businesses efficiently and effectively.
The Orchard was founded in 1997 in New York City to foster independence and creativity in the music industry. Our headquarters are in New York and London, with operations in more than 20 markets around the world, including France, Spain, Germany, Mexico, Argentina, India, Australia and more. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity, creativity and personal/business relationships. From monthly potlucks and game nights to company kickball teams and other staff perks, our employees like what they do and where they do it.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.