Analyst, HR Systems
Sony MusicRutherford, NJ
Full Time Job
HR Systems Analyst
We are currently seeking a HR Systems Analyst? to join our team in Rutherford, NJ. The HR Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting Sony Music Entertainment’s HR System Ultipro as well as related modules. This role will be an integral team member supporting HR Systems production efforts globally, and troubleshooting complex technical issues. This will include supporting various customer bases, being knowledgeable about different applications, maintaining organizational structures, and performing miscellaneous configuration changes. This position is part of a larger HR systems team and is expected to operate within a rapidly changing work environment in accordance with the company’s mission and values, under the supervision of the Associate Director HR, Payroll Systems.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job responsibilities include the following:
• Troubleshoot reported functional system issues.
• Keep an accurate log of all reported support issues.
• Develop/maintain security classifications.
• Develop/maintain reporting and dashboards.
• Manage health and welfare file transmissions and audits.
• Identify system usage patterns and potential process improvement opportunities.
• Interact and effectively communicate with Corporate HR and the support teams for our software vendors, while troubleshooting functional system issues.
• Consult with Corporate HR and Field HR personnel regarding employee data maintenance, general system usage, etc.
• Maintain working knowledge of other bolt-on applications (Time and Attendance, Onboarding, Business Intelligence, etc.)
• Assist with development and maintenance of HR Systems process documentation.
• Assist with the development and delivery of HR systems training to core end users.
• 3-5 years HR Systems experience is required
• Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
• Experience working with Ultipro preferred
• Business Intelligence knowledge preferred
• Healthcare experience preferred
• Bilingual preferred
• SQL querying experience a plus.
• Experience working with and interacting in a team environment
• Ability to participate in change initiatives
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Background troubleshooting HR System issues preferred
• Experience in case management system preferred