Administrative Assistant, Video
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
This position will assist the Senior Vice President, Video & Content Production with daily duties and provides administrative support. This position also includes but is not limited to the following:
• Answering phones, taking messages, for the Senior Vice President, Video & Content Production.
• Maintaining all non-financial records for the department (i.e. keeping records of all treatments, budgets, etc. associated with each video project).
• Supplying the company with regular departmental updates.
• Organizing and updating our video files.
• Arranging travel, filing expenses, and handling day-to-day logistics (i.e. keeping schedules, taking messages, etc.) for the SVP.
• Maintaining up-to-date contact information on production companies, producers and directors.
• Back up support for the Manager, Video Production when/if necessary.
• Oversee the process of contracting production companies
• Handling invoicing and vendor payments
• Director research and outreach
• College degree preferred.
• Prior administrative experience required.
• Strong administrative computer skills and solid organizational and communication skills.
• Must be able to recall information quickly and accurately.
• Working knowledge of video production and post production process is helpful.
• Must be dependable, reliable and organized.