Administrative Assistant, Video Production And Receptionist
Sony MusicCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
This position will support the Senior Vice President, Creative and Director, Video Production with administrative support, in addition to providing receptionist responsibilities for Epic Records.
Please note this role is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
The following responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide administrative support; answering phones, maintain calendar for department executives, booking travel for department executives, and coordinating meetings
• Create, process and track purchase orders and invoices
• Assist with collecting/creating video files/links of videos for weekly executive meeting
• Assist with gathering assets needed for the creation of original content by the department
• Book all travel for each artist, side artist, glam team, security, management and any other parties needed, for each respective video shoot.
• Assist with updating and distributing weekly video status reports for Epic.
• Ship and track departmental materials and masters.
• Assist with maintaining budgets related to each production project and facilitate payments and contracts with the Business & Legal Affairs department.
• Help coordinate assets for video premieres.
• Ad hoc tasks as assigned by the department.
• Greeting, welcoming and directing visitors appropriately
• Answering incoming calls, providing general information, and serving as a gatekeeper.
• Maintain scheduling of the conference room.
• Act as the liaison between Epic and the Valet/Executive transportation department.
• Provide support to the Executive Assistant in the President's office by answering phones and ensuring guest parking passes and security clearance is in order
• Assist in the catering order for meetings and events.
• Handle the replenishing of supplies for the label
• Maintain the overall presentation and aesthetic of the label.
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
• 1-2 years of administrative experience in a professional business environment.
• Familiarity with the Entertainment/Music Industry and artists is preferred.
• Prior video production experience desired.
• Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) and an intimate knowledge of the internet and DVDs.
• Excellent command of language with strong writing skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills and they will need to be comfortable interacting with high profile clients.
• Exceptional organizational, communication, and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize, multitask, and focus while working under stressful and demanding situations.
• Professional, confident, positive and calm demeanor.
• Ability to work independently, be detail-oriented, remain flexible, and handle routine tasks with minimal supervision is essential.
• The use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of confidentiality are absolutely required.
• Ability to make sound decisions and solve a variety of problems.
• Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities as well as in the work environment.