Sim GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The CRM Analyst is responsible for the management, maintenance, and data integrity of the company's CRM system, as well as the continued improvement of the company's customer relationship management stragegy by working with the Sales Team to deliver timely reports and analysis as required. This role also provides administrative support to the company wide sales team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Supports management's requests for analysis and reports
• Serve as a company Salesforce CRM expert and make the system as comprehensive and effective as possible (eg. developing more efficient workflows/processes, cleanup of data, etc.)
• Organize and provide ongoing Salesforce Training for company wide users of the CRM
• Create custom reports and dashboards for Sales, Marketing and Operations as needed. Support maintenance of reports for Account Executives
• Build and implement processes, analytics and reporting for our sales team. Translate results into actionable strategies
• Monitor and optimize the lead scoring and qualification process to ensure that quality leads are being passed to sales
• Gather accurate data and complete the Weekly Bookings Report through communication with other departments including Finance, Sales, IT and Marketing
• Oversee and assist in administering various sales teams schedules and meeting minutes
• Ensure follow on data is accurately entered into CRM software
• Document best practices and processes
• Work with Finance and IT to ensure integration of key data to the financial reporting and planning systems and processes
• Work with Operations, Finance, and IT to execute the development and gathering of key data to support KPI's out of Qlik (BI Tool) and/or Front Of House (FOH) Systems in support of providing the basis for downstream analytics
• Ensure CRM is properly aligned with Finance revenue budgets and forecasts and assist with any reconciliation between the two
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• 3+ years of relevant business experience
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field
• A minimmum of one year experience with Salesforce CRM, or related CRM system.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dymanic enviornment
• Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to communicate findings in a thorough, clear and timely manner
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and effective team player
• Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks and projects;
• Proficient in Windows and in the use of computer programs: Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel) and Adobe.
• Proficiency in the use of standard office equipment.
• Adaptability/Flexibility - adapts easily to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities
• Attention to Detail - ensures that standards for self, staff, equipment and services are set, reviewed and surpassed regularly to provide excellent service delivery.
• Discretion and Confidentiality - ensures that all employee details and information is kept confidential unless otherwise specified by management
• Customer Service Focus - Identifies and creates opportunities to improve every person's experience with the Company
• Development & Continual Learning - demonstrates an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement
• Initiative - Does the right thing without being asked.
• Teamwork - participates actively in a team to improve the Company's effectiveness
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
• Work is normally performed in a typical office environment
• Minimal physical effort required (i.e. lifting of individual employee files)
• Long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers
All job descriptions are subject to change based on the evolving needs of the company.
Equal Opportunity & Accommodation
Sim is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other basis protected by law.
Sim is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are compliant with local legislation. Applicants requiring accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process are encouraged to advise accordingly.
How to apply for the job
Please submit a resume and cover letter to HR@siminternational.com
Sim is a leading supplier of studios, production equipment, workflow/dailies and post-production solutions. With offices spanning North America, Sim's team and services have supported features such as ''Deadpool'' and Oscar-winning documentary, ''OJ: Made in America,'' and hit series ''Game of Thrones,'' ''Mr. Robot,'' ''Stranger Things'' and ''Handmaid's Tale.''
Sim Studios supports TV series, feature films and commercial productions with over 400,000 square feet of first-class studio and production facilities in Vancouver. Sim Lighting & Grip provides services and equipment from hubs in Vancouver and Toronto; Sim Camera provides rental equipment and support from hubs in Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, Northern Ontario and Atlanta.
Sim Post provides an array of services from workflow/dailies, to online and offline editing, to final color/DI and visual effects, to sound editorial and mixing. Sim Hollywood is located in the former historic Eastman Kodak building, and provides the industry's only camera-through-post services venue. Sim is backed by Toronto-based investment firm Granite Partners. For more information, visit siminternational.com or visit us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn @simcomplete.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online