Summer Paid Intern - Full Year Interactive Media Research
ShowtimeNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
The Interactive Media Research team at Showtime Networks is seeking a paid intern from June 2018 to June 2019 (full time summer/part time school year). The intern will have daily tracking, data set cleanup, and reporting obligations, as well as the opportunity to assist on regular requests involving analysis and visualization of large data sets for senior management. The ideal candidate will not only enjoy working with numbers but also have a strong interest in the television industry.
• Track and analyze the performance of Showtime programming on demand and online using Rentrak and Adobe Site Catalyst (Omniture).
• Maintain and distribute various reports for tracking audience data (On Demand and Digital/TV Everywhere) – intern should be comfortable using Excel and Powerpoint to analyze and present data visually.
• Utilize various data resources to import, aggregate and analyze data to extract insights and inform strategy. Intern must be interested in working with numbers and quantitative research.
• Monitor competitive On Demand and Digital/TV Everywhere landscape, using Rentrak and competitors' websites.
• Must be able to work in New York until June '19 (full time during summer, ~20 hrs/week during school year).
• Must be a current college student (rising junior or above)
• 3.0 GPA or above
• Interest in the Cable/Entertainment Industry
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Very comfortable with Excel and PowerPoint
• Superior attention to detail and communication skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment under deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled