Summer Paid Intern - Full Year Consumer Research
ShowtimeNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
The Consumer Research team at Showtime Networks is seeking a paid intern from June 2018 to June 2019 (full time summer/part time school year). The intern will grow their analytical and critical thinking skills, learning the research process from initial needs assessment through study design and insights reporting. The ideal candidate will not only enjoy working with numbers but also have a strong interest in the television industry.
• Help write/design qualitative studies (such as surveys for the Showtime consumer panel) and track and analyze results, including summarizing feedback.
• Utilize various data resources to import, aggregate and analyze data to extract insights and inform strategy. Intern should be comfortable using Excel and Powerpoint to analyze and present data in a visually appealing way.
• Track and analyze the performance of Showtime programming on demand and online using Rentrak and Adobe Site Catalyst (Omniture).
• Stay informed on the current state of the business and what is going on in the world of premium TV
• Must be able to work in New York until June '19 (full time during summer, ~20 hrs/week during school year).
• Must be a current college student (rising junior or above)
• 3.0 GPA or above
• Interest in the Cable/Entertainment Industry
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Very comfortable with Excel and PowerPoint
• Superior attention to detail and communication skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment under deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled