Creative Music Licensing - Ads, Brands, Games
Seven Seas MusicSan Francisco, CA
We are a new international music placement company seeking a candidate for a freelance sales position to engage ad agencies, branding and game companies. The primary responsibility of the licensing associate is to increase revenue for the Company. Revenue is generated through the successful placement of music from our catalog, into ads, games and other media projects. Candidates must possess strong phone skills, as well as excellent attention to detail and willingness to work as part of a team. Entertainment industry experience and pre-existing relationships preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Ability to identify new business and close deals.
• Build close relationships with clients and prospective clients.
• Generate repeat business through existing clients and referrals.
• Maintain client database in timely and accurate manner.
• Attend industry trade shows, locally and around the country.
• Meet with clients and assess their needs.
• Communicate and regularly update core team members.
Willingness to build your own business, identify opportunities and think out of the box!
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Must stay up to date with personnel changes
• Self-motivated and independent
• Advanced interpersonal skills
• Thinks entrepreneurially
• Plans and manages multiple projects simultaneously
High commission-base to start. Pre-approved travel & expenses. Access to Mission office. Potential to move into full-time position with benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online