Motion Graphic Designer
Seattle MarinersSeattle, WA
Full Time Job
• Exercise creativity and self-motivation to contribute to a culture of professionalism and exceptional production
• Demonstrate a good sense of design, composition, typography and animation
• Actively participate in developing concepts, ideas and solutions to projects that require motion graphics
• Collaborate with producers, video editors and others to present, create and execute ideas for their objectives
• Create motion graphics for a wide range of uses. Including, but not limited to, in-park LED displays, assets within video projects, broadcast package elements, content for social media channels and standalone animated pieces
• Produce content in a variety of styles and techniques. Including, but not limited to, 2D, 3D, motion tracking and green screen environments
• Work and excel in a fast pace, deadline driven, creative work environment
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required; bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred. Equivalent, relevant experience may be considered in lieu of formal education if approved by management.
• 2-3 years of previous motion graphics experience required.
• Experience creating content for LED displays (videoboards, ribbon boards, etc.) a plus.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA's):
• Proficient in motion design and relevant production software
• Advanced level with Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on AfterEffects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Demonstrated ability in AfterEffects scripting, expressions and 3rd party plugins
• Demonstrated ability with 3D software, preferably Cinema 4D
• Ability to represent the organization in an exciting and professional manner through content creation
• General knowledge of baseball
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; messages are clear, organized, and appropriate for the audience
• Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity; takes personal responsibility for getting things done in a way that positively and professionally represents the organization.
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• Contributes to the team positively and professionally; collaborates and communicates well with teammates.
Physical Activities and Working Conditions:
Must be able and willing to work irregular hours, including weekends and holidays
Interested and qualified applicants may apply by Friday, February 2, 2018 through the following link:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?