Scripps Networks InteractiveKnoxville, TN
Full Time Job
Scripps Networks Interactive, the leader in lifestyle media with top brands such as HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel, is searching for a Warehouse Clerk in Knoxville, TN to join our team.
Not familiar with Knoxville?
Many people know Knoxville as the heart of Vol Country, but it's also been named Top 100 Best Places to Live, Forbes' Best Places for Careers, Forbes' Most Affordable Cities, Huffington Post's Top 10 Places to Relocate to in the US and more.
What you will be doing:
• Assist receiving personnel with receiving and delivering packages.
• Assist shipping personnel with packaging and shipping packages.
• Cross-train in mailroom.
• Assist in mailroom when necessary.
• Fill in for shipping personnel in their absence.
• Fill in for receiving personnel in their absence.
• General upkeep of shipping area.
• General upkeep of warehouse area.
• Perform other duties as needed and as directed by supervisor.
What you need to have:
• Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Equipment: General computer required.
• Licenses/Certificates: Valid driver's license
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
It's a plus if you have:
• Experience: General office experience preferred.
• Previous shipping/receiving experience preferred.
• Fork-lift certification preferred.
• Pallet-jack experience preferred.
• Skills/Abilities: Strong interpersonal skills a must.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated and work independently.
• Must be flexible and able to work with a team to accomplish multiple tasks.