Marketing Manager, Emerging Platforms
Scripps Networks InteractiveNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Scripps Networks Interactive, the leader in lifestyle media with top brands such as HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel, is searching for a Marketing Manager, Emerging Platforms to either join us at headquarters in Knoxville, Tennessee or in our New York, New York office. In this exciting new role reporting to the VP of Consumer Marketing and Operations, this business leader will focus on the digital marketing for emerging and new businesses in the digital realm with the goal of driving Scripps Lifestyle Studios audiences to these new platforms. Digital is changing and growing constantly and this person will need to be first to know of these changes and how we can strategically market our products to consumers.
This relationship builder will help ensure that each marketing campaign for the multiple businesses runs smoothly from start to finish. A typical day could be partnering with the digital product team, editorial and research to launch, manage and report on campaigns. Campaigns could include both on and off platform advertising such as display, video, customer-acquisition and traffic-driving.
Not familiar with Knoxville?
Many people know Knoxville as the heart of Vol Country, but it's also been named Top 100 Best Places to Live, Forbes' Best Places for Careers, Forbes' Most Affordable Cities, Huffington Post's Top 10 Places to Relocate to in the US and more.
• Project manage all aspects of promotion development to drive audience growth to Scripps Lifestyle Studio's new digital businesses, including voice-activated products and connected devices.
• Campaign liaison with internal network partners to elicit feedback and ensure promotional assets align with brand strategies and guidelines.
• Provide promotion direction, clear feedback and key deliverable information to internal and external creative resources
• Work closely with analytics team to analyze campaign ROI, insights and key performance indicators associated with campaigns managed.
• Continuously identify and evaluate emerging digital marketplace and trends to inform marketing strategies
• Watch and adhere to deadlines and help ensure that campaigns start and end on time.
• Create comprehensive monthly reports and recaps of client promotions and/or campaigns, including thoughtful analysis and explanation of performance. Pull out best practices and recommendations for improvement, and track success over time.
• 5 years experience in digital marketing position
• Prior experience in audience development, direct response digital marketing, entertainment/media/television marketing,
• Proven project management and strategic marketing skills including budget management and media planning and promotions.
• You are a self-starter and strong great teammate who can work independently and responsibly and build strong relationships internally and externally with clients.
• You monitor timelines and adjust work as needed to achieve incredible success.
• You are a strong spoken/written communicator with the ability to develop creative, clear, and concise storytelling for a variety of audiences
• You have excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments at once.
• You can negotiate, strategize and coordinate people and processes.
• You're just as nutty and passionate about our brands and lifestyle content as we are!
• Full-time position (40 hours/week) with competitive compensation package bonus
• Excellent relocation package
• Eligible for full insurance benefits (medical, vision, dental, prescription)
• Eligible for retirement benefits (401k matching additional funds for age/service)
• Fantastic paid time off package of 19 days in 1st year (includes vacation, sick and personal days)
• 9-10 company paid holidays a year on top of that!
• Industry leading maternity/paternity leave program
• Educational Reimbursement Program
• Identity theft protection and access to legal services