Digital Planning Manager
Scripps Networks InteractiveNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2018 8:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Planning Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Digital Planning Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Planning Manager? Job Description:
The Digital Planning Manager will oversee a team of Digital Account / Campaign Specialists responsible for the pre-sale process of media planning along with campaign management of live campaigns through invoicing for Scripps Networks digital properties. Oversight and direction of which media platforms/products would best advertise a client's brand or product. This individual with develop and lead team on building of media plans given pricing and inventory direction and effective monitoring of campaign delivery. This position supports multiple Scripps Networks interactive brands including HGTV.com, DIYnetwork.com, Foodnetwork.com, and TravelChannel.com. Position will also serve as office pricing and inventory expert in respect to systems, strategy, and economic factors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leads a team of Digital Account/Campaign Specialists dedicated to meeting the operational needs of assigned client segment.
• Coordinates and communicates with marketing persons to enhance product performance and broaden sales channels.
• Ensures strategic consistency across all elements of plan development and implementation
• Develop sales presentations and digital media plans. Requires proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, complex merging of cells, etc), Powerpoint, Salesforce, MediaMind, and DART
• Interface with other sales offices, digital ad sales marketing, ad traffic and other relevant internal departments.
• Ensure each account/campaign for team is setup prior to campaign launch (ie liability forms in place, creative specs sent, reporting schedules set, data sourced, etc.)
• Manage team level campaigns via performance reporting, execute necessary optimizations, and creation of campaign recaps
• Working with the client and the account team to understand the client's business objectives and advertising strategy for large revenue deals
• Coaching team on how to recommend the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans and locations
• Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns to inform future campaigns
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor degree in a numerical discipline or equivalent years of analytical experience
• Strong analytical, communication and time management skills
• Ability to understand and interpret trends and react with strategic/tactical changes
• Good technical skills and knowledge of MS office, specifically Excel
• Strong communicator with ability to adjust / adapt to situations to maximize results
• Knowledge of industry technologies (Ad serving, Operative, Salesforce)
• Ability to work face-to-face and electronically (e.g. telephone, e-mail, IM, social media)
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Ability to lead and work with a diverse team
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
Standard office environment. Sedentary work. Travel required (less than 5%).
al and Experience Requirements
Bachelor degree in a numerical discipline or equivalent years of analytical experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.