Scripps Networks InteractiveNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Scripps Networks Interactive, the leader in lifestyle media bringing you top brands such as HGTV, Food Network, Travel Channel and more, is growing and looking to add a Digital Analyst to the team in New York, New York. Primarily focusing on the analysis of Food Network, Cooking Channel and Food.com digital platforms, this role will help inform strategy development and decision-making through holistic data analytics and actionable recommendations. As part of the Brand Research group, you'll join a team that's focused on leveraging best practices in digital analytics to capture data, perform analysis and optimize our websites to drive a quality user experience while maintaining and/or improving monetization opportunities.
• Support key business initiatives by generating insights from site data and communicating opportunities or issues.
• Design effective and impactful reports and visualizations for business and technical audiences.
• Work alongside and collaborate with business, product and other teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth analyses. Support product enhancements, launches, company initiatives and other needs as they arise.
• Create presentations to highlight analysis and tell the story.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the SNI data environment – data collection, data sources, data accessibility and tools.
• Collaborate with business, technology and analytics partners to determine needs and assist with defining data collection requirements. Work with implementation engineers to validate website/app tracking.
• Seek out descriptive and actionable trends and relationships within our audience.
• Collaborate with A/B testing program to turn analytics insight into action.
• Connect with analytics implementation to ensure all sites and products are coded for appropriate analysis.
• Take steps to gain new perspectives from external sources.
• 3 years relevant work experience in a digital analytics role with a BS/BA in related discipline, i.e. analytics, data sciences, statistics, business, etc. preferred
• 2 years of experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
• Experience with R statistical package and social analysis tools are a plus
• Naturally inquisitive, critical thinker, proactive problem-solver and detail-oriented.
• Ability to manage and balance multiple (and sometimes competing) priorities in a fast-paced, complex business environment and can manage time effectively to consistently meet deadlines
• You have excellent communication and follow-up skills and love collaborating with multiple teammates
• You have impeccable organizational skills, accuracy, attention to detail, and make sure to always dot your 'i's and cross your 't's
• You monitor timelines and adjust your work as needed, prioritizing the most important pieces to achieve incredible success.
• You're a multi-tasker and professional who keeps it together and keeps rolling along even when things get tough.
• Full-time position (40 hours/week) with competitive compensation package
• Eligible for full insurance benefits (medical, vision, dental, prescription)
• Eligible for retirement benefits (401k matching additional funds for age/service)
• Fantastic paid time off package of 19 days in 1st year (includes vacation, sick and personal days)
• 9-10 company paid holidays a year on top of that!
• Industry leading maternity/paternity leave program
• Identity theft protection and access to legal services