Community Research Manager
Scripps Networks InteractiveNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Spoon University is searching for a curious and passionate Community Research Manager who can bridge the gap between our community and our team to help us build the best products possible. This is a unique role at the intersection of project management, user research and data analysis and requires a detail-oriented and quantitative T-shaped person.
At Spoon University, we believe in investing in the development of our contributors and members, who we see as our primary customers. This outlook drives our product roadmap and pushes us to build better consumer-facing products for our members.
As the Community Research Manager, you will work between the Community and Product teams at Spoon University, and it is your job to constantly have a Confident Understand of What Is Going On with our customers, contributors, and processes. That will require everything from conducting user interviews, developing and analyzing surveys, testing hypotheses, developing product recommendations and overseeing and reporting on the processes and conversions within our products.
Learning and mentorship are core to our values and to our organization, and this person should embody a sense of curiosity, openness and empathy that will bleed into the product and the rest of the team.
• Minimum 3 years project or product management
• Experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis
• A proven track record of identifying impactful insights from data
• Experience in user research
• An understanding of human-centered design approaches
• Curiosity and initiative
• Full-time position (40 hours/week) with competitive compensation package
• Eligible for full insurance benefits (medical, vision, dental, prescription)
• Eligible for retirement benefits (401k matching additional funds for age/service)
• Fantastic paid time off package of 19 days in 1st year (includes vacation, sick and personal days)
• 9-10 company paid holidays a year on top of that!
• Industry leading maternity/paternity leave program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Identity theft protection and access to legal services