Group Sales Representative
San Antonio SpursSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Spurs Sports and Entertainment seeks a positive and passionate individual responsible for further developing, maintaining, and increasing Group Ticket Sales for the San Antonio Spurs, Rampage, and AT&T Center Family Shows and/or Events with a strong focus on relationship sales and customer retention. This person must provide extensive customer service and continual development of relationships with customers, co-workers, and corporate sponsors. Base pay will include an annual salary and commission. This position must support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, and innovation.
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E's Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and service
• Generate, Develop, and Maintain new and ongoing business and sales relationships.
• Implement and Demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, and data capture and personal database management.
• Develop and Attain personal strategies, procedures, and goals to increase sales for SS&E Properties while committing to on-going sales training and development of best sales practices.
• Greet, Support, and Serve current and potential clients daily and at games.
• 2 years of previous sales experience, sports and entertainment industry preferred
• Basic understanding of CRM.
• Self-starter with an outstanding work ethic
• Proficient with Ticket Master Archtics Ticketing System preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high level positions.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
• Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Strong teamwork aptitude required.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills
• The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you at least 18 years of age?
• Are you willing to work a flexible work schedule to include nights, weekends, and/or holidays?
• Do you possess at least 2 years of previous sales experience?