Motion Graphics Designer
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/4/2018 9:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Motion Graphics Designer jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Motion Graphics Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Motion Graphics Designer? Summary: The Sacramento Kings are seeking a highly creative and experienced Motion Graphics Designer to join a team of creative sports-industry professionals.This person will create multi-platform content, commercials l in-arena graphics for games and events. The Graphic Designer will play an integral part in fulfilling contractual commitments with our corporate sponsors and developing live entertainment elements.Must have experience in a collaborative and project sharing environment. Must be able to multi-task with proven ability to meet deadlines and remain calm in a fast paced production environment. Must be a self-starter, great problem solver, organized, resourceful, attentive to detail, works well with others and constantly has an upbeat ''can do'' attitude. Basketball knowledge is a plus.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Concept, design, create and edit motion graphics for Golden 1 Center digital signage systems, in-game entertainment, marketing campaigns, partnership elements, and multi-platform content.
• Conceptualize and deliver motion graphic animations that will elevate content distribution across all platforms.
• Interface with Content, Marketing, Partnerships, and 3rd party vendors to ensure their needs are met and offer creative solutions for each project as requested.
• Maintain and organize graphic project files, library and organizational assets.
• Ability to perform Green Screen keying
• Perform game night duties and other tasks to support the department as needed.
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in visual effects/motion graphics using Adobe CC – After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro. Cinema 4D experience a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Video/Film Production, Communications or related field as required or equivalent experience
• Excellent grasp of visual design
• Excellent visual storyteller
• Experience in animation, typography, color, composition, compositing, and title design
• Knowledge of video codecs and compressions
• Color correction and sound design experience
• Click Effects, Expression, and Lyric experience a plus
• Experience in a live control room a plus
• Keen eye for popular social media trends and hot button topics
• Highly organized, with good time management skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication
• Must provide a website link or video reel with examples of work
• How did you hear about this job? This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.