Social Media and Digital Coordinator
SMG EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Social Media and Digital Coordinator - SMG Entertainment & Small Giant Records
Located in SANTA MONICA
Full Time Job
· Run day-to-day management of social and digital platforms including editorial calendars and posting for SMG / Small Giant artists.
· Copywriting and image curating for our artists while working closely with our label partners and other third parties.
· Develop a social and digital voice to promote our artists and find relevant and appropriate ways to team up with brands and other key influencers.
· Research and implement new capabilities and trends within social and digital.
· Must be very smart, sharp, organized, and hungry to learn all about music management and the music industry.
· Position requires astute attention to detail, a high level of organization, a big picture understanding of the ever-changing landscape of the music and entertainment industries, and a creative approach to problem-solving.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
·Must be someone that is not afraid of joining a small team, excellent communication skills, and someone that thinks outside of the box.
· Social Media or Journalism/Video Production background.
· Individual who is a self-starter and needs minimal direction.
·Experience in social marketing strategies and paid media planning.
· Must be proficient in applications such as Word Office Suite, Google Drive, Dropbox, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro.
· Must understand the importance of deadlines and be used to working under tight timelines.
· Creative and innovative yet organized and detail oriented is a must.
· Very aware of pop culture.
· Understands the female audience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online